Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Someone please tell me I’ll eventually see results.

Friday, May 6, 2022

Someone please tell me I’ll eventually see results.

Title pretty much says it.. I started out 2 months ago this week. I’ve been hitting the gym at least 5x/week, 6x most weeks, and watching almost everything I eat. If I do allow myself to have a cheat meal or an unhealthy meal, I watch my portions so I don’t ruin my diet. I drink water throughout the day.

I feel better overall and I find that I can walk easier and breathe better than I did 2 months ago, and I’ve lost about 12 pounds.

BUT the scale hasn’t moved in a week and I just took another progress video to compare it to the one I took when I started and I see almost NO differences. I feel so discouraged and frustrated!! Did I hit a plateau? Will I start losing pounds again in a week or so?

submitted by /u/kalami_tee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uk3vui/someone_please_tell_me_ill_eventually_see_results/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...