Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m killing myself with food and I just don’t know how to stop.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

I’m killing myself with food and I just don’t know how to stop.

I’m just sick of myself. Every day, it’s binge after binge. The amount of ailments I have is growing year on year, and most can be attributed to the extra weight.

  • My mum begging me from her death bed to lose weight wasn’t enough.
  • My dad doing the same thing from his wasn’t enough.
  • Getting married and wanting to look good at the wedding wasn’t enough.
  • My baby boy being born and wanting to be strong and healthy for him wasn’t enough.

If I keep eating the way I am, I will die before I’m 50. My son won’t even be 20.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to discuss the possibility of binge eating disorder, but I don’t have high hopes. I’ve tried before and was ignored.

I don’t even know why I’m typing this. I guess I’m hoping that someone might have some sort of golden solution. That the 1,000 things I’ve tried already hasn’t worked, but someone here is sitting on 1,001 and it turns out that’s the ticket to success.

I just don’t want to do this anymore. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to lose time with my son.

submitted by /u/DMWinter88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ulbefa/im_killing_myself_with_food_and_i_just_dont_know/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...