Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A bedtime sweet snack 150-200c that I can eat slow?

Sunday, May 8, 2022

A bedtime sweet snack 150-200c that I can eat slow?

Think candy-like, dessert-like what I'm looking for as a treat/end to a good day, but around that cal range. I don't do desserts with any meals or have any snacks during the day so I like something special.

I've been doing an ounce of dark chocolate and it's been absolutely great, I can break it up into about 10 pieces and just hold them in my mouth one by one to melt for a few mins.

Looking for some new ideas to switch things up. I don't like a lot of fruit except strawberries oranges and pineapple. Been thinking like a caramel or chocolate sauce or honey with strawberries. I've done small amounts of ice cream or small pastries in the past but I just eat them too fast and it doesn't satisfy me like the slow melt of the chocolate.

submitted by /u/CDM2022
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uldx3w/a_bedtime_sweet_snack_150200c_that_i_can_eat_slow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...