Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many calories do you eat?

Thursday, May 5, 2022

How many calories do you eat?

I've been feeling really deprived at my current calorie level and am considering upping my intake.

That got me wondering about what other people are doing and how it's working for them. The more back ground info you include the better. At the least it'd be great to know your stats (gender, weight and height), activity level and current calorie goal. I'd also be curious what rate you're losing weight at.

I'll start it off. I'm a 28 year old woman who's 5'6" and weights 166lbs. I work out pretty hard six days a week, with three lifting sessions and three cardiovascular work outs. I'm also a server so I spend a lot if time on my feet.

I've been working to lose weight for about two months now and it's been a rocky road. I am down 8 pounds, which I'm happy about. But I've had quit a bit of binging and felt like giving up a lot. I went through a three week long period where I actually gained weight (probably from starting to lift intensely) which absolutely sucked so I've stopped weighing myself as often because it was getting me down.

Lately I've been eating 1600 calories/ day but I might start shooting for 1900 because I'm just so hungry. I finish my meals and don't feel satisfied.

What are you guys eating? How's it going for you?

submitted by /u/wakatea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ujaeu4/how_many_calories_do_you_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...