Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I lose weight with just slow walking and light physical activity every day as a 33 M 106kg 181cm male

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Can I lose weight with just slow walking and light physical activity every day as a 33 M 106kg 181cm male

I am working on eating less and not over eating.

I do lots of walking as I use only public transport and my job as a cleaner means I'm usually busy walking or doing some sort of activity but I don't strain myself.

I know I can't go to the gym as that would take energy and time I need for my work and house chores.

My biggest goal now is to eat less and try to cut out sweet drinks.. I like soy vanilla but I think I can go back to only water again if I try.

I have no idea what to eat.. I am trying to do only boiling and oven cooking now and stop using oil.

But I do gravitate towards ready to eat meals for work as it is sometimes easy to just grab a box from the supermarket on the way to work.

My bmi is well over 30 maybe even 35 so I am focusing on this a lot this year.

More water I think will help me along with figuring out a boiling vegetable routine.

So I'm just making this post to get a bit of stress off my chest since work is giving me stress from my boss unnecessarily and get some ideas and tips on healthy meals and foods mainly.

Has to be easy to cook and prepare as I cannot do much complex stuff I only have an oven, a fry pan and an oven.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/WhatThisGirlSaid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ujcusk/can_i_lose_weight_with_just_slow_walking_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...