Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How is maintenance going for you?

Monday, May 9, 2022

How is maintenance going for you?

I’d love to hear from people who have lost weight, and are now maintaining their new weight. How long have you been in maintenance for? What’s your approach? Do you find your weight fluctuates? What are your biggest challenges and fears?

I’ve been maintaining now for a few months and it’s going pretty well. I put on some weight and then I lost some weight. I continue to log all my calories, and I aim a little under my TDEE to allow for inaccuracies.

The changes I’ve made to my diet during the weight loss phase are sticking nicely. I continue to skip breakfast unless I’m particularly hungry, I continue to change up my go to meals a bit while keeping them all relatively low cal. I try not to eat any classic ‘diet’ foods. I’ve stayed away from daily drinking. Plus I haven’t avoided any social situations due to food.

Even though it’s going well, I still feel this slight uneasiness that somehow I’m gonna change my mindset and revert back to old habits. So I’m staying vigilant with counting cals and keeping my weekly cal count at TDEE.

Enough about me, how is maintenance going for you?

submitted by /u/packyoursnacks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/um6d8d/how_is_maintenance_going_for_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...