Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you identify skinny fat or fat? Which one am I?

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

How do you identify skinny fat or fat? Which one am I?

Hello everyone!

Just a little backstory, I believe I am skinny fat but I was heavier before, I was about 95 kgs and lost about 10 kgs through a calorie defecite, I am now around 84ish kgs, and I'm wondering if I should body recomp, gain, or cut. I would like a few peoples opinions on my body type to begin with! And maybe some advice? I did start going to the gym so I have access to that as well! From doing research online it gets a bit confusing, some people would say my body type is a bit fat, and other would say skinny fat, and some would say body recomp, so eat at maintenance or slightly over or under, and some would say just bulk, I'm getting a bit confused, how long would I bulk if I were to? Should I even be bulking?

Thanks!

Images:

https://imgur.com/a/fidfrlB

submitted by /u/brown_man_gaming
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uno2e0/how_do_you_identify_skinny_fat_or_fat_which_one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...