Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I found a workout that works for me!

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

I found a workout that works for me!

I just wanted to ramble a bit of excitement in my fitness journey. I’ve been on a calorie deficit for about 5 months now and have lost 20 pounds, but have had a ton of non-starters when it came to finding a workout that worked for me. I used to run a lot but it’s a bit rough on my knees now, and walking on its own wasn’t quite intense enough for what I was looking for. I have been going to the gym which was great in the winter when it would get dark early, but I was getting bored and wanted to break up the monotony, at least for a little bit. My friend invited me to a yoga sculpt class with her about a month ago and I actually really enjoyed it. I ended up buying a membership for the studio and have been going most days before work, and I feel awesome! It helped me break a little plateau I was having, and now I get some cardio and strength in without being burnt out or in too much pain to continue.

Anyway, that’s it, just wanted to say woo!

submitted by /u/underthewasherdryer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/unm93s/i_found_a_workout_that_works_for_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...