Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Didn’t finish my food.

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Didn’t finish my food.

Just absurdly happy that when i got full i stopped. Instead of eating to the point of getting sick i stopped and threw it away, even though i paid for it and i felt like i was wasting it. Now im content and not sick or overfull.

Just was happy I didnt binge and am feeling my relationship with food strengthen. Even a few weeks ago i wouldve eaten it all, felt guilty that i kept eating and wouldve binged more. So proud of myself even for the little successes:)

submitted by /u/bussybeaters
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ujaebi/didnt_finish_my_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...