Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone felt that once they lost the weight (while trying to date) any increased attention from the opposite sex felt disingenuous?

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Has anyone felt that once they lost the weight (while trying to date) any increased attention from the opposite sex felt disingenuous?

I am still on my journey, so I have a ways to go. However there is something that has crossed my mind a few times recently, I don’t know why but either way I’ve been on dating apps for a few years or off an on. I never get much attention at all.

I would say my profile is good, good pictures, good bio that’s honest about myself, and I try to have good conversations when I message women. Ultimately it was my weight that was interfering.

I’ve read so many stories about how losing weight has made people get more attention… I’m not at that point yet but I’m worried that might make me think all of it is disingenuous or everyone is just shallow. I don’t want to become cynical in that sense.

There’s a phrase I think about too, “If you don’t love me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best”. That’s kind of how I feel. I haven’t updated my accounts new pictures yet as I want to wait until I get to where I would like to be.

This may sound ridiculous but it’s a general concern of mine. I am sure I’m getting ahead of myself, I mean I’m not there yet, I would just like to know how other people dealt with this so when I get to that point I know how to handle it.

How do people cope with this situation, or just see past it?

submitted by /u/Fr0zenIc3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12c3jb8/has_anyone_felt_that_once_they_lost_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...