Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Got lab results back and I’m so mad at myself

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Got lab results back and I’m so mad at myself

F32 SW: 256 CW: 243

I’ve always struggled with my weight but I didn’t get over 200 until a few years ago. At the end of 2018 I was 170, not skinny but I was fairly muscular and running 6 miles a day/6 days a week. Then in 2019 I gained 50-60 lbs in just a few months after switching birth controls. It felt impossible to lose that much weight and then in 2020 I gave up completely and gained even more weight. I’ve been putting off going to the doctor but I finally went in March and my labs were so much worse than I thought. High cholesterol, pre-diabetic, fatty liver disease. As soon as I got my labs back, I made big changes and lost a bit of weight. I was hoping it would be enough to keep me off meds but my doctor said my liver was inflamed and I needed to immediately get on metformin and cholesterol meds to prevent scarring. I’m devastated. I can’t believe I let it get this bad.

Has anyone here reversed their health issues? Would love to hear some success stories right now.

submitted by /u/blessyourheart32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12g84kz/got_lab_results_back_and_im_so_mad_at_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...