Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about the Lose It app

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Question about the Lose It app

Hi folks - I find the Lose It app interface very clunky and confusing, unfortunately. Logging food is super-easy, which is why I keep using it.

Is there a way to see the graph of my weight AND the graph of my daily calories on top of each other, so I can compare the one to the other? I remember MFP having a feature like this about ten years ago when I used it. It would be so enormously helpful for tracking trends. I do have the Premium version if that matters.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/IncreaseFluffy688
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12g5kjm/question_about_the_lose_it_app/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...