Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on the last 10-15kg down?

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Advice on the last 10-15kg down?

Hi all!

Over Covid I’ve lost around about 50kg doing various things, it started out with walking and casual sports and has progressed into me being in the gym and I’m really loving it. The thing is, now that I’m starting to see muscle definition as signs of progress over weight-loss, I’d like to shred the last fatty layer I have left and really start to tone up.

Im pretty lost on what I should be doing in terms of eating. I enjoy both lifting and cardio at the gym so I need enough fuel but I should be in a calorie deficit right? Does anyone have good meal plan suggestions or just guidance on how to eat if I’m constantly hungry, but actively trying to lose those last few stubborn kilos?

Thanks everyone!!

submitted by /u/_acrazycatlady_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12e9x71/advice_on_the_last_1015kg_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...