Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 3

Monday, April 3, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 3

Hello everyone!

Day 3! I’m not going to lie, I'm still adjusting to it being April.

Let's talk goals, shall we?

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it today. Going to have cheesy cauliflower rice with chicken for dinner.

Exercise five days a week: Rest day. Monday kicked my butt. 3/3 days, 2/8 yoga, 0/8 punchy.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: I not only nailed it, it’s time for a new journal. I love new journal days. 2/3 days.

Engage with the lose it folks: I'm going to check on yesterday’s post & I read a medical article about ketosis today.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for getting some quiet time with my cat. She’s a cuddle bug and definitely doesn’t drool. Unrelated, gotta get a napkin.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Be gentle with myself after an arduous Monday & I may have purchased something on etsy for myself. It's the little things.

Your turn folks! For funsies, why don't we all share our favorite veggie today?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12b255f/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...