Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss log: IF + Working out

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Weight loss log: IF + Working out

To keep myself accountable and have some sort of support system, I'm starting a public journal of my weight loss journey.

Current weight: 180 lbs Goal weight: 130 lbs

Here's my plan:

I start intermittent fasting (18/6) today, cut out processed foods and walk everyday. I've decided to not count calories to start with, because it makes me paranoid and has in the past become a reason I gave up.

I will update this post every day and keep it super brief!

submitted by /u/grizzgotit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11fmisc/weight_loss_log_if_working_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...