Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm back at it!

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I'm back at it!

So recently I got covid, and it messed up pretty much everything in my life. Lost uni classes right when I was feeling like I was doing well, lost my apetite for some days, felt awful.

One of the consequences of covid was getting out of breath by doing almost nothing. It's how I noticed something was wrong at first. Walking from the library to class I had to take breaks and that is not my normal.

Well today, I had 14000 steps! I'm back to a semi-normal state as I was able to do my daily life at uni without feeling out of breath.

So yeah, I'm back at doing my small bit of exercise!

submitted by /u/estresado_a
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/125846g/im_back_at_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...