Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Here we go, for vanity’s sake..

Friday, March 31, 2023

Here we go, for vanity’s sake..

I’m going to Europe this summer and this is my final straw for losing weight. I hate how I look in photos and no matter how amazing a day/event may be, a photo of me just ruins it. I don’t want this to be my Europe trip.

I’m giving myself 3 months to lose and maintain 10 lbs (I need to lose at LEAST 30). Main focus these next 3 months: - more weight training. My 20-30min walks are NOT cutting it. - more fruits and veggies at every meal. Not eliminating or restricting meals, just bulking things up. - less to no alcohol. Obvious.

I’m hoping that typing this out will put it in to the universe and I get my fucking act together.

submitted by /u/fireanthead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/128a3m5/here_we_go_for_vanitys_sake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...