Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained back 100lbs in 1.5 year

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Gained back 100lbs in 1.5 year

Hello,

Three years and a half ago I started CICOing and thanks to that I lost 200lbs in two years. I was feeling good physically but meh mentally, I felt embarrassed when people complimented me.

One and a half year ago, I had a traumatic experience at work (a person who had a hierarchical ascendancy over me treated me like shit and constantly attacked me, I was so stressed I couldn't sleep correctly).

That led me to binging and even though I changed jobs, I didn't stop binging and I still feel like shit on a daily basis. In one and a half year I gained 100lbs back.

I don't know what to do with myself. HELP !

submitted by /u/elmoptimistic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11w0tle/gained_back_100lbs_in_15_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...