Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dietician doubts and weight gain struggles

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Dietician doubts and weight gain struggles

I'm working with a dietician and I don't feel confident.

To start, I'm an aspiring triathlete training for a half marathon and swimming a couple times a week. In 4 weeks of working with her I'm up 10lbs on the scale, now I'm in an obese BMI (30.5). Im up an inch each on my thighs, waist, and hips and I am really really struggling with this.

After losing 100lbs very slowly over 2.5 years I was struggling with workouts so decided to start eating a bit more , following the 80/20 rule but I started gaining back weight. After struggling to keep up with workouts I decided to find a dietician. She drastically increased my carbs and meal frequency. To the point of being painfully full.

I brought it up to her and I was eating too much fiber so that changed and I'm not as painfully full but I'm also rarely hungry. I'm really struggling with this weight gain. I've already gotten rid of all my bigger clothes, I'm spending any excess money on the dietician, I can't afford more clothes and honestly I don't want to. I have horrible acid reflux now and all my clothes hurt. I've brought up my concerns to her and she says I need to eat this much for my activity level.

When does one decide to throw in the towel? I'm tired of food. If it means I can't have my active lifestyle without being obese I'm just about ready to be done with that too. I'm in a really sad place.

submitted by /u/Ashkat80
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11p2o12/dietician_doubts_and_weight_gain_struggles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...