Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are fitness trackers accurate enough to let me know how much I can eat while losing weight?

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Are fitness trackers accurate enough to let me know how much I can eat while losing weight?

I'm trying to lose a pound a month but think I am severely underestimating how much I should be eating per day. Lose it! the app suggests to lose a pound a week I should be eating 2000 calories as a 6'5" 230 lbs guy. I do exercise as well but I usually count those categories seperate. However the amount I move around varies wildly day-to-day. Like 3000 vs 12000 steps. Would it be better to just use the calories burned my fitbit shows and then subtract 500 calories per day? Has anyone done this with success?

submitted by /u/Reddit_Account_C-137
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11p0ke8/are_fitness_trackers_accurate_enough_to_let_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...