Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: pleasure eating is killing my weight goals

Thursday, March 16, 2023

pleasure eating is killing my weight goals

i love pouring a 6-9oz of vodka with lemonade and drinking it while i cook my favorite expensive fried steak or fried chicken, rice, plantains, corn, and sometimes beans. after I'm done. in about 2 hours, or an hour before bed, i smoke some herb and I love making a cold-cut sandwich with cheese and mayo, on white bread. a side of bbq chips and a banana.

then the next day, i work out like a madman. perhaps workout bulimia, where i work my ass off almost 2 hours at the gym, heavy cardio and some lifting

both are my guilty pleasure. there. I admitted. yes, it's killing my weight goals. i can't imagine the amount of calories i've been eating everyday.

submitted by /u/2_look_again
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11tdbyb/pleasure_eating_is_killing_my_weight_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...