Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to build muscle and glutes while losing weight?

Saturday, March 18, 2023

How to build muscle and glutes while losing weight?

I've been on a weight loss journey for about 2 weeks now, I weighed at 253 lbs and now weigh 246 lbs. My goal is to reach around 210-220 lbs by 6 months and 160-170 lbs a year from now. Since I'm aiming to lose about 100 pounds in total, would I have loose skin on my stomach at the end of my journey? I'm on a diet and only eating vegetables, fruits, and protein like chicken, and fish. I'm also walking 5k steps daily. My question is while I'm losing weight and getting rid of my fat, what should I implement to build muscle and glutes and will I end up having loose skin?

submitted by /u/Significant_Fennel94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11v4wzh/how_to_build_muscle_and_glutes_while_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...