Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How did you celebrate a big weight loss milestone?

Monday, March 27, 2023

How did you celebrate a big weight loss milestone?

I’m 1.5lbs away from the -100 mark. After that, I have another 20(ish) to go, but wanted to do something nice to celebrate the biggest milestone.

Give me some inspiration from how y’all have treated yourselves for a job well done. Did you buy a nice piece of jewelry? Maybe some new clothes? Treat yourself to a trip you’ve been wanting to take? Something else?

I (obviously) want to avoid things like ‘go to a nice restaurant!’ or other food-related things, as I was conditioned to associate achievements/rewards with food when I was growing up

I’d love to mine your experiences for some fun ideas.

submitted by /u/uberpop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1249gh1/how_did_you_celebrate_a_big_weight_loss_milestone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...