Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tired of being the fat kid.

Friday, March 24, 2023

Tired of being the fat kid.

  1. 5'9. 202 Ibs.

I've always been fat and I want to change this. I was never taught about nutrition and healthy lifestyles. Tired of being told I have no discipline and letting my weight defining me.

I've just started my journey. Will workout everyday and work with a dietist. I want to prove everyone wrong and when I get there, I'll make sure to remind them what they use to say about me and how dead wrong they were.

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Group305
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1212quq/tired_of_being_the_fat_kid/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...