Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: over emotional? hormones?

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

over emotional? hormones?

I (34F) have lost 92lbs over the last 14 months. I have PCOS, and have struggled with my weight my whole life. My periods had been irregular, and even absent for months at a time, for several years, and I know that PCOS and being 380lbs at my heaviest were huge contributing factors. My periods have returned over the last few months, and seem to be becoming more regular. Great. But it also seems like I'm SO much more emotional. I can't pin it down to a specific part of my cycle, so I don't know if it's all hormonal? Or maybe increased stress at work is also at play? But some days I just ugly cry for hours for no real reason. I know I should mention this to my doctor and probably find a therapist for this and lots of other reasons, but was just curious if anyone here had experienced anything similar.

submitted by /u/RivetingRosie27
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11sdyg8/over_emotional_hormones/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...