Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally losing weight!

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Finally losing weight!

FINALLY after so long its happening! After I gave birth to my child a couple years ago, I have gained almost 70lbs and kept gaining more. I began feeling uncomfortable with myself. One day I was putting on my shoes when I noticed that I needed two hands to bring my leg up since bending down was hard for me. I knew it was time to do something about it.

Ever since I had my child, I’ve had sedentary jobs. Combined with postpartum depression, I just kept gaining more and more. I couldn’t stick to a gym routine, ate wayy too much and couldn’t hold down any diet including doing weight watchers. It just felt impossible.

I was fed up so I made a doctors appointment. I mentioned my weight gain, got some labs done and all that stuff. Turns out that not only did I have depression and anxiety, I also had hypothyroidism. That same day when I got my prescriptions I also started a new job in retail where I would be walking around all day.

I have also changed my diet around a bit. I have been incorporating more veggies and fruits. The Wellbutrin also helps me suppress my diet. I dont count calories, instead I just try to go days without eating fast food.

A month has past and I have lost 12lbs! I can’t believe it! I was getting to almost 250 and felt impossible to get to under 200. Now 200 doesn’t feel that far away! It truly feels so good and I am so motivated to reach my goal! I even set up a couple rewards for myself. Once I go back down to 200, I will treat myself to with a new short haircut!

submitted by /u/Aggravating-Ladder33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11p58uo/finally_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...