Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I always want to quit during my time of the month!!

Sunday, March 19, 2023

I always want to quit during my time of the month!!

The week before I get my period things become so hard for me, I don’t know I get all these negative thoughts, even after my period ends I have all these negative thoughts and see my body in such a negative light and feel like I’m always going to be this way. I hate this feeling but it always comes around my cycle does anyone have tips for this? I get cravings but for the most part I can handle that but it’s more so my mindset. I feel like I am right at the beginning of my weight loss (starting weight: 184 lbscurrent weight: 164 lbs) I still see the same person in the mirror from when I first started and it makes me think I will never get to the goals I have set and I just have horrible body image and I feel consumed by it and it’s been taking over my thoughts the past week and a half

submitted by /u/lolipopizme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11w3ut7/i_always_want_to_quit_during_my_time_of_the_month/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...