Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercises for someone who hate exercising.

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Exercises for someone who hate exercising.

A little background - I’ve lost 40 pounds from doing CICO and walking 10k steps a day. I’m 5’5” and currently 174 pounds. I’ve started dating again and just got dumped because the guy said I wasn’t active enough for him 🙃. (I’m never going to win!)

I’d like to step it up and get into another form of exercise other than walking and hiking and I DO NOT want to join a gym. Would love all ideas and suggestions!

submitted by /u/Fivedayhangovers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11pvtmb/exercises_for_someone_who_hate_exercising/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...