Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: weight loss after medication tips?

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

weight loss after medication tips?

24 year old female, 115lbs 4’10” I was on lexapro for the last year and a half and stopped a month ago, but from may-august I gained 10 pounds (I had been hovering at 100lbs for the last few years). I assumed that it was from the medication considering nothing else in my life really changed. I had been a college cheerleader but by that point i had stopped that kind of exercise for over a year already. Basically I want some advice on how to lose this weight and get toned again. I’ve been weight training and doing some cardio the last 3 weeks and have been trying to track my calories but I feel lost on how much to eat and how to even find those numbers. I have seen 0 differences other than being hungry basically all day and still feeling bloated every night. Being so short and already having a pretty healthy lifestyle (aka I can’t just cut out fast food and lose 10lbs bc I already don’t eat it often) I don’t burn that many calories and am unsure of how to lose the weight. example- in a 45 minute cycle class with an avg hr of 165 I only burn ~270 calories.

I appreciate any advice, especially from other women who may have been in a similar situation. Thank you!

submitted by /u/jcas1133
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11rhi94/weight_loss_after_medication_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...