Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 750g of apple cake

Monday, March 13, 2023

750g of apple cake

Saturday I went clothes shopping, brought clothes using one full salary I had saved and got everything I ever wanted but could never fit me until now. And then Sunday I ate more than half a cake my grandma made... 1725 calories of cake... This is insane, I know one bad day doesn't ruin everything but I'm so mad at myself lol some stats F28 SW 107kg CW 79kg GW 60kgs. I feel like I'm self sabotaging at this point but I wont let this make me stop trying, Idk why I'm posting, just need to tell this to someone and I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone I know irl 😂 any tips about how to stop eating after a piece of your favorite cake??

submitted by /u/jooys
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11qpz2d/750g_of_apple_cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...