Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How would you go about replacing your morning mocha?

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

How would you go about replacing your morning mocha?

Hi,

During the pandemic lockdown, I switched from a small mocha at the cafe near work every day to my weird home knockoff, which is one large spoonful of instant coffee, two spoonfuls of hot chocolate powder, and a generous pour of whole milk. I know this is not the healthiest breakfast, but it keeps me going till 1 pm. It's warm, tasty, and comforting. I would like to upgrade this to something a little healthier, but I still want it to taste good. Does anyone have a mocha/latte replacement that they actually enjoy? If it tastes good and is caffeinated, I would happily switch to something else!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/awfuladult
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11sgefj/how_would_you_go_about_replacing_your_morning/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...