Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Carrot hack!

Friday, March 31, 2023

Carrot hack!

Tonight is game night with friends and family. My husband and I typically host and have pizza for everyone. I've been trying to be better about logging but man. Eating to lose weight as a small woman is so hard. I decided tonight to cut up a bunch of carrots. I still had my pizza but made sure I loaded up on carrots for the munchy mix. And it worked out so well! I give into snacky foods and I love a good crunch. Having a big volume of veggies worked out so well, I will probably set out a big bowl of veggies every evening for grazing. Highly recommend!

submitted by /u/feistylexie13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/128a9u7/carrot_hack/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...