Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: starting CICO today!

Monday, March 27, 2023

starting CICO today!

stats: female, age 18, 5'8.5 height, 241 lb weight. BMI: 37 (obese, though i don't look it because of my height & the fact that most of my weight goes to my thighs rather than my stomach). still, i'm doing this not just for looks but so that i can *feel* healthier. goal weight: 160. i'm keeping track of my calories in the lose it app & i'm making sure that i get 10,000 steps a day (which is easy for me cause i live on a college campus)

my first day is complete! i take vyvanse for ADHD & my dosage has increased for the first time since i turned 18 & no longer go to a pediatrician. i've never been diagnosed with BED but i know that it's a common counterpart to ADHD, & i've struggled with food addiction all my life & have been overweight since i was 6. so whether i have BED or not, the increased vyvanse dosage is not only helping with my ADHD, but it's also making me not feel the impulse to eat unhealthily like i have in the past

one thing is that it's easy to under eat now, but i make sure to get at the BARE minimum 1500 calories a day. since it's the last monday of the month i think i'm gonna take pics today & then make a habit of taking progress pics every last monday of each month. i don't know how often i'll edit this post, but i know that i will whether my progress is positive or negative because i think this is a good way for me to hold myself accountable

i'm very excited! only being 18 & having been overweight for 12 years, i'm content with being patient. this is the first time that i've tried to lose weight seriously, & i'm confident that i can do it. most likely, nobody will still be seeing this post by the time i update, but in either case, see you soon & hello future me!

submitted by /u/Any-Sir8872
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/124ayb0/starting_cico_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...