Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m confused: Healthy Weight Loss vs. Unhealthy weight loss

Friday, March 31, 2023

I’m confused: Healthy Weight Loss vs. Unhealthy weight loss

I’m a female 32 y/o. I was around 149 around September of 2022. Today I am 139. I don’t exercise often. I do walk daily with my dog (at least 40 mins) I have no idea how I lost this much weight and I would like to know the difference between a healthy weight loss or unhealthy. I did start to eat less and I do have anxiety so idk if it has anything to do with it. I am trying not to think about having cancer or something because my clothes are looser than before and I still don’t understand how I lost that.

submitted by /u/anongirl360
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12847xu/im_confused_healthy_weight_loss_vs_unhealthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...