Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 17, 160 lbs and close to diabetic

Friday, March 24, 2023

17, 160 lbs and close to diabetic

Hey all. i recently found out that my cholesterol level is dangerously high, and i’m at risk for diabetes. I know I’ve gained A LOT of weight since a few years ago, but i didn’t think it was this bad. how do I cut sugar from my diet? how can I stop myself from this fate? i didn’t think i was that overweight, and i don’t look it. i just look like a slightly curvy teen girl. i don’t know what to do. i think i might be addicted to sugar. i wish i was slimmer but i really don’t wanna get hospitalized or become diabetic. i really need help to change my life. please, give me some advice. I’m 5’4 if that helps. thanks.

submitted by /u/duskmoon222
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1212oi7/17_160_lbs_and_close_to_diabetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...