Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is this the end for me?

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Is this the end for me?

Dramatic title, I know. But I’m just so frustrated.

I’m at the end of my journey. I’m 135ish right now, my goal is 120. I’m 5’4 and 135 does not look that good on me. I know these last 15 are vanity pounds, but I want to lose them anyway.

However. It seems like I can’t go past it. I’ve been 132-135 pounds for months. I struggle to keep even a 250kcal deficit, let alone 500kcal. I’m too short/small. I don’t have enough calories to go around.

And the main problem is that if I go out with my friends and step even ONE TOE out of line, there goes my entire deficit for the week.

This past couple of weeks I was doing so well, was managing a 250ish deficit every day. Then I go out and have one freaking order of calamari, a crepe for lunch, a mocha and a glass of wine. Deficit gone. Wiped out. Back to the drawing board.

It doesn’t matter. Whatever deficit I create with all my hard work is gone the second I go to someone’s birthday, the second I go to a theme park, the second I have a weekend trip. And I’m not even indulging that much. Couple glasses of wine, some cheese and it’s gone.

I’m so frustrated, I don’t know what else to do. I don’t wanna live in strict déficit hell. I was trying to be reasonable, but it seems like I need to go into full on lockdown mode for this. I hate it. I’m angry. I don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/anotherbutterflyacc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11pxlf3/is_this_the_end_for_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...