Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm so happy

Friday, March 24, 2023

I'm so happy

Not sure if I'm losing weight or if it's a fluke, but I tried on my size 13 jeans earlier, and I can almost button them again :) the last time I tried wearing them, I couldn't even get them over my hips, which was last year. So hopefully I'm losing weight, but I haven't seen any physical changes except for the pants thing which I'm unsure of it being a change or not.

Anyway sorry if this post isn't allowed I was just happy and wanted to share with people that would understand my excitement lol

submitted by /u/AbbyCastle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1210wdk/im_so_happy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...