Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t really look much slimmer

Friday, March 17, 2023

I don’t really look much slimmer

Hello, I started the year at 237lbs as a 5’9 man, I weighed in at 195 this morning. So 42 pounds should look like a huge difference right? I think my hands look more bony and I’ve had to change my watch band to a smaller setting for it to not be loose and I’ve gone down a shirt size.

So I’m losing weight, and my BMI is out of the obese zone and into just overweight now. However, I don’t feel like I look like I lost 42 pounds.

submitted by /u/C-money15
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ubkxs/i_dont_really_look_much_slimmer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...