Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Too little cardio

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Too little cardio

Started learning about body recomposition...says too much cardio is actually bad. I was walk jogging everyday for 5 miles but with two days off. So about 6 hours a week. Body recomposition says only about hour to hour and a half a week. So, I started doing less and now even more less...I feel like I am bloating and just getting thicker....I am at 235, 6'1, and haven't budged on scale for about 4 months.... Should I focus on jogging again and slow down on gym for a few weeks???

submitted by /u/MilkSteak_83
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11w13u3/too_little_cardio/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...