Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Close to goal weight - calories are dropping. Help!

Friday, March 24, 2023

Close to goal weight - calories are dropping. Help!

H: 5’ 8“ SW 153 lbs : GW 125-130 lbs : CW 135 lbs

I have been rather steadily losing weight since Oct 2022. I’ve been using the LoseIt! app and it’s been pretty easy at 1 lb per week. Obviously the Holidays stifled that rate a bit, but that’s ok with me as I’m in no rush.

LoseIt! progressively lowers calories corresponding to progress and now I’m getting close to my goal, but the calorie amount per day has dropped to 1500. Even eating sparingly through the day leaves very little calories for dinner, which is a valuable time as it’s when my partner and I bond over a meal.

I am struggling with this amount as I get hungry much more often than at the beginning, when my allotment was about 1650.

My question is this: should I slow up my rate to 0.5 lbs per week? This would bump me up to 1780 per day.

Are there any factors I should be considering? These last 5-10 are hard!

submitted by /u/tidecricket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1216cnx/close_to_goal_weight_calories_are_dropping_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...