Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many diet cokes a day is too many?

Thursday, March 16, 2023

How many diet cokes a day is too many?

I've recently cut down drastically on dairy, carbs and sugary foods, and eating a lot more grains and lean meat.

With this, diet cokes are great to satisfy sweet cravings, and to give my brain that dopamine reward/stimulation when I'm bored. I've found it has really helped me cut down on snacking, and helped me to stick to my diet.

But with this, I am now at like 4-5 cans a day (1.2-1.5L). I started out at about 2-3 cans, but it's gone up as my diet has gotten stricter.

I know this isn't acceptable in the long run, but I'm planning to cut down over the next few months as my body adjusts to my new diet.

So yeah - is 1-1.5L diet coke a day for a few months, and then settling down at ~600ml a day in the long run, acceptable? Or could I be doing some damage to my system?

Far as I can see, there's no real harmful effects of diet coke, except for an increased risk of kidney stones (and maybe dental cavities?). But there's a ton of chemicals in coke which can't be good for me

submitted by /u/uduw8wnbruxn2n2hz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11tch0m/how_many_diet_cokes_a_day_is_too_many/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...