Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ramblings on portion control.

Friday, March 10, 2023

Ramblings on portion control.

I was eating with my brother in law and we were eating this mushroom penne pasta from an online food company. As I was devouring the food I noticed that he put the fork down with about half his food still on the plate. This was a man that just got done talking about how great it taste. How is he not devouring this food that was so delicious? And I see this a lot too at restaurants. I walk out the door after paying my bill and see plates with cheesecake, half of a ribeye steak, garlic fries, all left to be tossed. My thought is always, why didn’t they finish off that steak? But that’s my sick brain.

I think next time I buy a burrito. I’m going to cut it in half and throw it away to just show myself that I won’t die by doing this. Just once. I’d say cut it in half and put it in the fridge, but we know we think about that other half in the fridge constantly.

submitted by /u/100DayChallenges
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11o2o4p/ramblings_on_portion_control/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...