Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Needing advice on weight/fat loss/ macros

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Needing advice on weight/fat loss/ macros

Hi all, I’m looking for some advice. I’ve been trying really hard this year, harder than I have in years. I’m not sure if I’m being impatient, if it’s not working or if my age is a factor (43F).

I’m working out minimum 5 days per week. I started off just walking or using the rowing machine, I started adding in strength/resistance training about 3 weeks ago and today was the first HIIT workout I’ve done in years, it was a killer.

I’m eating really well. Most days look similar to this - breakfast is based around eggs. Twice a week I start work at 6am so on those days I eat a really healthy muesli with some berries and Greek yoghurt as I can transport it to work easily. Lunch is some form of protein with salad/veg. Dinner is the same mostly.

Im using the Lose It app and I’ve gone back over the last few weeks. Some days my fats are at 50%, is this too high? Over the last week I’ve been trying to up my protein. I think the days are probably high bc I eat a fair amount of avocado.

My aim is for weight loss and to build some muscle also. I started these changes just before Christmas and I feel that I can see small changes physically, but I also feel as though I should be seeing more at this point also. I don’t own scales and I didn’t take measurements at the start. I didn’t intend to start this as a whole project, I bought the rowing machine and just intended to exercise more but it turned into something else altogether.

I’m also aware that people say it gets harder for women to lose weight at a certain age so I don’t know if that is also having a hand in this.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you kind people

Edited for spelling error

submitted by /u/sarahrood79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11w35sg/needing_advice_on_weightfat_loss_macros/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...