Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about counting calories

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Question about counting calories

Hey all,

I’m second guessing myself. I just made a meal at home of grilled chicken, roasted broccoli, and roasted sweet potatoes. I used a very small amount of olive oil on the pan to sauté the chicken and then wiped it with a paper towel to absorb as much as possible. I did the same with the roasted veggies and only adding salt and pepper on top of the veggies.

When I calculated the calories and weighed my food, I had a very full plate of about 300 calories, which seemed very low. I’ve eaten frozen dinners in the past that are geared towards dieters that are around 200-400 calories and look like a much smaller quantity of food compared to what I made myself.

Do the processed meals just incorporate more sauces with hidden calories? I can’t reconcile the visual difference.

submitted by /u/hatethistatugh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11rgcec/question_about_counting_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...