Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Staff night ruined by photos

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Staff night ruined by photos

Had a fantastic night out with staff Friday. I had lost over a stone in the run up to it, fit into old clothes, and been going to the gym, and making good progress. I felt great and really enjoyed the night.

Staff sent pics to the WhatsApp I only looked at now. I look colossal in every photo. Love handles, muffin top, gut, thick, stubby legs. Everyone else looks exactly like they normally do, so I know it’s not just the pics. I’m a 5 foot 5 man (165cm), 147 pounds, so I know my BMI is still on the low side of overweight, but I look so obese in the pics that I feel like crying.

Rant over.

submitted by /u/thenetherrealm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1233ddi/staff_night_ruined_by_photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...