Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 14

Hello everyone!

Day 14. Holy guacamole, two weeks into this, fabulous month. I wish I had more positive feelings about spring. It’s not my season.

Let’s talk goals!

1800 – 2000 calories a day: Bad intake day today. I suppose I should perhaps feel embarrassed by still being capable of crappy choices, but we’re all human. I will get up tomorrow & try again for better.

Exercise five days a week: 40 minute stupid walk for my stupid mental health, just like the meme says. 9/14 day, 3/8 yoga, 0/8 punchin’.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Have journaled haven’t picked up the Switch. 12/14 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: Hoping to sneak that in after the post!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for my partner being such a trooper.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Bath before bed tonight! For real this time. I did a face mask last night & a short shower instead of a bath.

Your turn! How was your Tuesday?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11rg20k/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_14/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...