Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Insane Binge Cravings - Proud of myself

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Insane Binge Cravings - Proud of myself

I have only felt cravings like I did today once before while doing CICO and it turned into an all day binge that wasn't great (just keep chugging, it is what it is).

Today though, I got the same thing and just made myself a can of corn (158 calories), sprinkled some of kids nacho cheese popcorn topper stuff on and went to town on the whole thing. It wasn't enough and I did it again. Still needed something sweet though and remembered how great the strawberry sorbet I made tasted before freezing and just made myself that (~100 calories).

I am not sitting here satiated from my binge of strange stuff I don't normally eat... and I ate just over 400 calories. It will actually be a meal for me but a low one calorically and I am so freaking full. It doesn't have the protein I would normally like... but I think that is a fair trade off to have weathered this and still be well inside my caloric goals for today. I'll snag a pint of high protein ice cream tonight (350 calories, 48g protein)... should put me up in a good range.

submitted by /u/ACorania
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1254328/insane_binge_cravings_proud_of_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...