Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I have no control over myself and my cravings. I always cave in when I’m at home. I don’t know how to deal anymore. Has anybody actually ever gotten better?

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I feel like I have no control over myself and my cravings. I always cave in when I’m at home. I don’t know how to deal anymore. Has anybody actually ever gotten better?

My cravings have nothing to do with being hungry. In fact, sometimes I’m straight up full and it makes me feel physically horrible to eat more. But when I’m at home I can’t stop snacking and eating everything I have. I don’t even keep anything in the house that’s horrible but whatever I have that I want I’ll eat. I’ll also order delivery sometimes and it’s so expensive and makes me feel sick because I have to eat all of it. I’ve been spending much less time at home which is great (especially at night when it’s the most problem), but sometimes I obviously have to be home and I have a fear every time that I’ll binge. My question is, have any of you legitimately gotten better? I want to so bad.

submitted by /u/blindbatcat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11riiom/i_feel_like_i_have_no_control_over_myself_and_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...