Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accountability

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Accountability

Good morning! It’s Monday, I weighed myself this morning and it’s time I get myself back into healthier eating. I’ve managed to get myself back into a good fitness routine, despite my extra weight I’m quite fit. But I can’t outrun a shit diet. I want to fit back into some of my smaller clothes. I want to get my BMI back to normal range, I’m currently in the obese range. My plan is calorie counting for the most part but I’ll loosely macro balance also, I know both of these have worked amazingly for me in the past, I just need the discipline required to track. So I’m just going to check in here every week on my progress.

Starting numbers: Female, 42yo, 152cm 78.9 kg 1432 calorie allowance 30% carbs, 30% fats, 40% protein

My struggle in the past is eating enough protein so that’s why I say I’ll loosely macro balance. But I know if I stick to the calorie counting I’ll at least make some progress.

Here’s to better choices ☺️💪🏼

submitted by /u/Flatwhitewithnone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11pruey/accountability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...