Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where does one even start to build a fitness routine?

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Where does one even start to build a fitness routine?

I want to start working out, but I have ADHD and building routines is extremely difficult.

How do you measure food? What is a good amount to eat? I have been slowly working on my binge eating since when I stopped smoking cigarettes. I just want to feel better. The last time I was weighed, I was 370. I'm 5/7 AFAB and 33yo.

What are some good steps to take? Should I get a gym membership? How can I take a chip out of this cushion I am trapped beneath so that walking my dog doesn't hurt my knees and ankles so much?

I'm sorry, I have so many questions. Please feel free to reach out with advice and I will gladly communicate!

submitted by /u/Ceces-Corner
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1263dma/where_does_one_even_start_to_build_a_fitness/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...